Wednesday, December 19, 2012

✨ Purple Stars Are Shining ✨

CUICU Symphony Stereo 3-Color Eyeshadow ( Stars are Shining )
Swatches of the trio
I did a really simple purple smokey eye. It's not super dramatic & can be worn for just about anything. The most dramatic thing here is probably the eyeliner lol. The purple in the trio is a bit of the silver side, so to amp up the purple in it, I used the Mabelline Color Tattoo "Painted Purple" as a base all over the lid before I put the shadows on. I used the white shimmer in the inner tear duct & the black to define the outer eye. This trio is from kkcenterhk & can be found here

MAC Narcissus c/s Glass | MAC Seasoned Plum p/lw Lipcreme
[L] Wearing Seasoned Plum Only [R] Wearing Narcissus over Seasoned Plum
I found this awesome duo at a CCO awhile ago & fell inlove with them! The lipcreme is a matte beautiful plum color but it doesn't seem to look complete without gloss. The Narcissus gloss has more of a warmer purple, the lipstick is more muted. 

I can never seem to get my drafts cleared lol I'm such a procrastinator. I'll be purging more old posts tomorrow. I don't know why I feel the need to get all the old stuff out before I post the new stuff lol. I got some haulssss to post >.< Thanks for stopping by!! ♡





11 comments:

Unknown said...

lovely make-up ^^

Yuri Flores said...

The eyeshadows look like they go on smooth!.. and the lip! LOVE!!!

GorJess23 said...

I LOVE this!! The lip color is HOT HOT HOT!!! Can't wait to see what you come up with for the holidays!! Miss ya chica!!

XoXo

Unknown said...

That lipstick is to die for!! Its so pretty!! Love your eyeballs!! Im so jelly of them brows!! They stay on point..no lies! lol

Nicole Marie said...

Girl you really rocked that purple lip! I wish! LOL

Jessica said...

NICE. DOESNT LOOK SIMPLE AT ALL UR AMAZING

Kristy Ma'o said...

Love this look! What kind of liquid liner is that? It's so wonderfully matte against the shimmery purple, I can never find a truly matte liner!

Monica said...

Beautiful as always! You are so great at doing makeup.

Anonymous said...

I love this look!!! and your so right about the gloss!! adds that extra sumthin sumthin!! :) missed your bloggy!!! glad im back to keep up with everyones blog!! lol

Sylwia Perri said...

your makeup is always so gorgeous! <3

Natalia said...

Your eyes looks amazing! x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...